Where You’ll Stay on Your Tuscan Getaway.
Accommodations are arranged by Chef Squire at the newly renovated Villa Al Boschiglia. The Villa is the epitome of Tuscan living and provides a relaxed and luxurious environment to swim, sunbathe, relax, cook, and most of all – be cooked for. Chef Squire has used the Villa as his home base in Tuscany for more than 10 years. Nestled elegantly against terraced olive groves and looking out towards the enchanting walled city of Lucca, Villa Boschiglia is a beautiful, historic 17th century Lucchese villa set in private Italian gardensfilled with lavender, cypress, magnolia and lemon trees.
The Villa’s recent restoration has respected original layout and decor and comprises 6 spacious and luxurious junior suites with king sized beds and magnificent en-suite bath and shower facilities. Maximum number of guests is 12. The villa is a home of great charm and comfort (fully heated and air-conditioned) and is also the home of Chris.
Explore all Villa Al Boschiglia has to offer by using the tabs below to navigate:
- Fully equipped Tuscan kitchen with butler’s pantry opening out to a stunning dining room with stone fireplace.
- Doorway leading out to front garden
- Staircase leading to first floor
- Half bathroom
- Service area which includes laundry room
- Large formal drawing room with piano and views across the front and back gardens.
- Office with telephone, fax, internet access and computer facilities.
- 3 junior suites, each with their own bath/shower-room.
- Large central TV room with satellite TV, DVD, video, surround sound and music system
- 3 junior suites, each with their own bath/shower-room, one of which can be either a twin or king bedded room.
- Flood-lit swimming pool.
- Italian Gazebo
- Olive and woodland walks
Two housekeeping staff provide general housekeeping duties including servicing bedrooms and common rooms each day. There is a gardener to look after the grounds and swimming pool maintenance and a sous chef (Chris’s friend , Bartek who he has worked with in Italy for the past five years).
The Villa is available for occupancy from 4:00 pm on your arrival date until 11:00 am on the departure date.
There is a small private wine cellar available to villa guests with prices ranging from $15 upwards.
Arrangements can be made for personal laundry to be done by a specialist dry cleaning company.
English speaking babysitters can be arranged.
Massages, manicures and pedicures can be booked with a professional masseuse who will come out to the villa as and when required.
ITINERARY PLANNING & BOOKING SERVICE
We can assist in planning your stay from organizing guides, tours, transport and drivers, organization and catering for special events, etc.